Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban Concert

Well, Friday night, Michele calls me and asks what I was doing the next day. I said nothing and she asked if I wanted to go to the Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban concert free. Well I had to think about it, ok not really, YES!




It was at the University of Phoenix stadium where the Cardinals play, so a HUGE venue. Our tickets were in the nose bleed seats:



But who can complain, we got these for FREE!

Both Michele and I had seen Kenny Chesney before. That wasn't the real reason I was excited. I was there to see Gary Allan and Keith Urban. Michele was really nice and bought me a Keith Urban shirt.

Keith Urban definitely put on a better show than Kenny Chesney so it made me love him even more!

I love Gary Allan because he sings a couple of my favorite songs:

"Life Ain't Always Beautiful."

and

a remake of "Best I Ever Had."

See, even from our seats, we could see pretty well (with the help of my digital camera with my larger zoom lens and crop and enlarge...

1 comment:

Elder Nathan Askins said...

You lucky ducky. Next time there are free kenny tickets- you better call me!